10.04.2009

October Book Suggestions

This month's book suggestions are:
In Firefly: #83 The Wind Blew - total classic. and #74 Ten Fat Turkeys- goofy and fun counting book complete with death defying (not really) stunts done by turkeys!
In Seesaw: #8 Can You See What I See? On a Scary Night - very cool pictures...slightly spooky! My 8 year old loves it! and #20 Goodnight Goon -I haven't read this one, but it looks so funny! Amazon gave it really good reviews. I'm definitely getting it!
In Honeybee: (this one is just packed with super-great books!) You have to have #36 Knuffle Bunny (pronounced with the K sound). I'm pretty sure that this one is my #1 favorite kids' book of all time. I absolutely love it!!! (and so does my husband and kids) #25 Goodnight Moon- another classic. #24 Go Away Big Green Monster- very silly. Cut out pages that make a not so scary monster. There are many other great reads. Be sure to look this one over carefully so that you don't miss anything!!
You can order online at www.scholastic.com/parentordering our username is writestartpreschool the password is mrsbarnett

0 comments: