2.23.2010

Funnies

Today during show and tell, Asia was telling us about going to the doctor. I asked her "What's your doctor's name?" She replied "Dr. Ancovenants".

At the end of class today, we played Simon Says while we waited for the parents to come. Kyle was the Simon. He said "Simon says sit down on the floor". So, we did. Then he sat there for a minute thinking. Finally he said "Simon s... no wait a minute, I'm going to do it without the Simon says".

A couple of weeks ago, Kanamu and Stone were talking about how strong they are. Kanamu said "I'm really strong!" Stone replied "Well, I'm really strong. I have seriously been workin' out!"

About a month ago, the class was being a bit noisy. I had reminded them a couple different times that it was my turn to talk. Kyle raised his hand and said "Teacher, sometimes I can't go quiet."

1 comments:

Erin said...

LOL Thanks for sharing! We'll have to work on the quiet thing.