9.12.2010

Welcome Back!

Just wanted to welcome everyone back to school. The first day went great!

I have extended the book order due date to Tuesday, September 14. Our class activation code is GPBBQ. There are 3 books for $1 each: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Courdory, and David Goes to School (Chicka Chicka and David goes to school are among the favorites of my preschoolers!) To order, go to www.scholastic.com/bookclubs . Our class activation code: GPBBQ. (no period)

This week, we're starting the alphabet. The kids will be bringing home a letter Aa booklet on Monday and Tuesday. Similar booklets will be coming home each Monday and Tuesday throughout this school year. I recommend saving the booklets so your child can look at them and refer to them as the year goes on.

Also, my phone line has been damaged somehow. I have opened a repair ticket and it should be up and running by Monday evening. If you need to contact me, please call my cell phone.

Looking forward to a great year!
Ms. B :)

0 comments: